What're your questions for the world?

EXTRA INFO ABOUT THE SITE:

Hey! This blog is about asking questions that're on my mind or that people may ask me. These are not little questions really and they can have multiple answers so feel free to answer them as you see fit. The whole point of the site is to have people think about the world and the way things are. If you don't agree with something I've said tell me why with a comment (you have to have a google account), but please don't use that as a way to be obnoxious. Everything is pretty much up in the air when it comes to what you think and how you feel about something so I can't really set down any guidelines other than don't be too judgmental of another comment or of something I may have said.

Stay open-minded and hear people out. =]

Hope you enjoy and don't criticize what I'm trying to say too harshly. Although of course I'm open to criticism and debates. =]

-Asking_Why

Also...Email me @: tomiahayes@yahoo.com if you have a question you'd like to have posted on the site. Remember they have to be versatile and have many possible answers and they can't be...child-ish.

Monday, August 1, 2011

Why: Raise The Debt Deficit? (Asked By Danika)

       We spend a lot of money...Then when we have no more, so we borrow too much money...Now we have no way to pay anyone back...And you still wanna borrow more money from people..? Is it just me or are there many problems with that? I think I mentioned this before..If China tells us to pay them back we are (for lack of a better word) screwed! Because we have NO MONEY! They'd end up taking over the United States pretty much. And yet we're willing to raise this deficit...At this point I think we should just print more money. Or if there is any country out there who owes us money we could attempt to collect. But I don't really see that happening.
       After we raise the deficit we're going to give the military a pay increase, which will get us closer to the new maximum...What sense does that even make? One- The military shouldn't need a pay increase, because that should be the highest paid profession but it's not. Two- Are we really that stupid? And three- If I can think about this and see all the problems here...What are they thinking about in Washington D.C?
       Bill Burr (a comedian) says that Pres. Obama was elected to the White House because they wanted to blame everything on a black guy...Honestly, the way all of this is going I can see how he'd come to that conclusion. Not trying to offend anybody, but whoever is in Pres. Obama's ear telling him this is a good idea needs to go jump off a bridge.
       Now, you guys tell me what you think...Why?

No comments:

Post a Comment