What're your questions for the world?

EXTRA INFO ABOUT THE SITE:

Hey! This blog is about asking questions that're on my mind or that people may ask me. These are not little questions really and they can have multiple answers so feel free to answer them as you see fit. The whole point of the site is to have people think about the world and the way things are. If you don't agree with something I've said tell me why with a comment (you have to have a google account), but please don't use that as a way to be obnoxious. Everything is pretty much up in the air when it comes to what you think and how you feel about something so I can't really set down any guidelines other than don't be too judgmental of another comment or of something I may have said.

Stay open-minded and hear people out. =]

Hope you enjoy and don't criticize what I'm trying to say too harshly. Although of course I'm open to criticism and debates. =]

-Asking_Why

Also...Email me @: tomiahayes@yahoo.com if you have a question you'd like to have posted on the site. Remember they have to be versatile and have many possible answers and they can't be...child-ish.

Monday, August 1, 2011

How: Do You Use Your Voice?

       If I was talking about you're regular everyday voice that'd be quite a waste a time. What I'm asking is how do you use the ability you have (that we all have) to make a difference. A lot of people make excuses about how young they are and how no one will listen to them, how they can't do anything for the world, or how the world won't change. I'm here to tell you that that's complete BULL.
       To use your voice the way you want to you have to make an attempt, you have to go out and do something. You can't just wait around expecting for an opportunity to just fall into your lap, that doesn't happen every second of everyday. You have to put forth an actual effort to make things happen, if you really want that change you have to go out and find a way to make it happen. That's what using your voice is all about. Doing what you never thought would be possible to do, and being able to look back and say "Yea, I made that happen."
       Right now as I type this I'm using my voice. Asking questions from myself ,and for other people, that have meaning, and that a lot of people wonder about. Writing is my way of making people listen through their eyes. You can use writing, dancing, singing, actually talking, etc... to get your voice out there. But you actually have to DO IT. Nothing in life happens by itself (except all your involuntary organs and whatnot).
       Answer this question...How?

No comments:

Post a Comment