What're your questions for the world?

EXTRA INFO ABOUT THE SITE:

Hey! This blog is about asking questions that're on my mind or that people may ask me. These are not little questions really and they can have multiple answers so feel free to answer them as you see fit. The whole point of the site is to have people think about the world and the way things are. If you don't agree with something I've said tell me why with a comment (you have to have a google account), but please don't use that as a way to be obnoxious. Everything is pretty much up in the air when it comes to what you think and how you feel about something so I can't really set down any guidelines other than don't be too judgmental of another comment or of something I may have said.

Stay open-minded and hear people out. =]

Hope you enjoy and don't criticize what I'm trying to say too harshly. Although of course I'm open to criticism and debates. =]

-Asking_Why

Also...Email me @: tomiahayes@yahoo.com if you have a question you'd like to have posted on the site. Remember they have to be versatile and have many possible answers and they can't be...child-ish.

Monday, August 1, 2011

Why: Do Humans Exist? How: Did We Come Into Existence? (Asked By Alex)

      Hmm, well I know a lot of people's first answer to this question would be: God. And a lot of other people's answer would be somewhere along the lines of: Evolution. But in reality...I see no answer. Personally, I've asked myself a lot "Why do I see out my eyes?" and I can never come up with an answer that suites me. For a while, I just let it be "Well God made me so this is who I am." but that didn't reassure me enough in the end. It still bothers me to not know how I can be able to see through my eyes and not through everyone else's.
       "Why do humans exist?" I believe we exist because we're strong.... Let me explain that. Humans have been through a lot over the years, we've had to fight for just about everything that we've been given right? So why not have had to fight for life as well? I know that sounds weird, but I believe our species was the strongest and most able to survive here on Earth. Oh, and like I said before I'm not knocking anyone's beliefs, I'm just putting a thought out into the world.
       "How did we come into existence?"...I have absolutely no answer for that. I could say we magically appeared one day and babies started popping up everywhere. I could say we evolved from monkeys that were already inhabiting the Earth. I could say God created the world and Adam and Eve were the first people to walk the Earth. And if I said any of those things there's always a possibility that I could be wrong. All of those answers could be wrong for all I know. Again...Not trying to offend anyone. I just truly can't say I have a strong answer for that question.
       So you tell me...Why? How?

No comments:

Post a Comment