What're your questions for the world?

EXTRA INFO ABOUT THE SITE:

Hey! This blog is about asking questions that're on my mind or that people may ask me. These are not little questions really and they can have multiple answers so feel free to answer them as you see fit. The whole point of the site is to have people think about the world and the way things are. If you don't agree with something I've said tell me why with a comment (you have to have a google account), but please don't use that as a way to be obnoxious. Everything is pretty much up in the air when it comes to what you think and how you feel about something so I can't really set down any guidelines other than don't be too judgmental of another comment or of something I may have said.

Stay open-minded and hear people out. =]

Hope you enjoy and don't criticize what I'm trying to say too harshly. Although of course I'm open to criticism and debates. =]

-Asking_Why

Also...Email me @: tomiahayes@yahoo.com if you have a question you'd like to have posted on the site. Remember they have to be versatile and have many possible answers and they can't be...child-ish.

Monday, August 1, 2011

What: Is Your Vision For The World?

       Everyone pictures the world differently, even if it's just slightly different from the last person, but we all think with an imagination that can run wild, if we wanted it to, on a regular basis. If the world were like clay and you could mold it so that it was how you wanted it to be, how would your sculpture come out? When you think about all the different possibilities there's so much that the world could improve on...Then again if you're the selfish type of person there's so much that you could make happen for you (I'm not judging).
       None the less, everyone has a vision. Everyone has something that they want to change about this place (the world). If it was up to me, there would be perfect harmony everywhere around the world. World hunger wouldn't exist (everyone would have Mountain Dew and Oreos) and world peace would've been figured out a long time ago (Rock, Paper, Scissors baby!). That's been my vision since I figured out how good my life was, because I lived here in the U.S.
       My vision may never come true but at least I can think about, dream about it, and try to find ways for it all to happen.
      What's your vision?

No comments:

Post a Comment