What're your questions for the world?

EXTRA INFO ABOUT THE SITE:

Hey! This blog is about asking questions that're on my mind or that people may ask me. These are not little questions really and they can have multiple answers so feel free to answer them as you see fit. The whole point of the site is to have people think about the world and the way things are. If you don't agree with something I've said tell me why with a comment (you have to have a google account), but please don't use that as a way to be obnoxious. Everything is pretty much up in the air when it comes to what you think and how you feel about something so I can't really set down any guidelines other than don't be too judgmental of another comment or of something I may have said.

Stay open-minded and hear people out. =]

Hope you enjoy and don't criticize what I'm trying to say too harshly. Although of course I'm open to criticism and debates. =]

-Asking_Why

Also...Email me @: tomiahayes@yahoo.com if you have a question you'd like to have posted on the site. Remember they have to be versatile and have many possible answers and they can't be...child-ish.

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Does: Free Will Exist? (Asked By Connor)

       First of all, what would be the definition of free will? The right to act however you please? We can go with that for now.
       If we free will existed we wouldn't need all the laws that we have. We'd do whatever, whenever we wanted.  We wouldn't have to worry about people not accepting us because they'd have no right to judge us. Of course, right now people don't have that right but they use it more than they use their own brains (in my opinion). If we had true free will...the world just might be a much more chaotic place.
       Our world is messed up enough as it is, and we have rules in place everywhere. If we didn't have these rules (laws) everything we would a free for all. That is if you define free will as doing basically whatever you want. Living your life as if you have no boundaries can be a larger problem than you may realize.
       So truly, I don't believe there's free will anywhere. Even as children we can't do what we want. Sure, we can poop our diapers for a little while..Then what happens? We have to get potty trained whether we want to or not.
       That's just my opinion though. Do you think free will exists??

No comments:

Post a Comment